Welcome to my blog

I was a very loving Javanese population of this island. I was born, raised and lived here. many outstanding side of the island of Java for me. much uniqueness, beauty knowledge and other things that are not found anywhere island.
writing this blog based on my interest would be two things: the Javanese culture and technology. although it seems there is no relationship, but I try to present both sides of the inside of the container to prove knowledge of Java is not something retarded. The two sides are just a small part of the miraculous things that I am interested. still there are many facets that may be I write on this blog in the future.
as a student and teacher candidates, have an obligation to share knowledge. therefore the readers I say thank you for your visit, criticize us if guilty. happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment